HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?
Old 01-22-2006, 07:39 AM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?

YOU JUST KEEP ON PAYING! THEN[8D] youve got to be kidding me that the parks are running out of money due to overtime pay out. there aint no grass to be cut this time of the year. if you give me a map and tell me the boundaries and i dont stick to it shame on me and give me a ticket then. deer hunting these parks will probably be an on going thing so mark the areas with metal signs. the ones the fish and game uses have been on trees since 78.if you limit the hours of use like mornings till noon and during the week only you then have the park employees already there but im pretty sure they have weekend workers too. during the week type hunts will limit the number of hunter vs. the public confrontations. im no rocket scientist but in the couple of seconds it took me to come up with the solution( and im sure my ideas could be refined)we could have a good plan in place. dont take me wrong i think the united bow hunters do good things but it just comes across like BRAG- BRAG -BRAG- HEY LOOK WHAT WE DID! and we take the credit for THIS -THAT and EVERYTHING. im just worried if you guys get involved i will have to join(AND PAY$$$$$) your organization to be able to sign in and hunt a county park just like what you did to that federal aviation property. i think joe average hunter as myself can be just as vocal and come up with great simple solutions.