HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My results using Blazer vanes
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 12:27 AM
atlasman

Default RE: My results using Blazer vanes

Just curious antlerchaser,

What exactly were you expecting from the Blazers?? Did you really expect to go out and robin hood a dozen arrows straight?? I'm just not sure what you were thinking was gonna blow your mind about these vanes..........they are after all only vanes......I have never seen anyone push Blazers as a miracle must have product that will start an archery revolution. They are a good, solid, tough vane that is lighter then bigger vanes and some say controls broadheads better. So you pick up a couple fps and maybe your broadheads group a little tighter or out farther.......not much else to say.

Don't forget that when you strap something new on your setup you will witness a placebo effect of sorts whether you know it or not. Simply believing something will make you shoot better could make you focus more on form or be less sloppy in many areas even at almost imperceptable levels. Also if you believe something is all hype the opposite could occur.

Bottom line I guess is that there isn't a vane out there that is gonna make you do backflips when compared to another...........and a lot of time people either talk themselves into or out of changes they want or don't want to be true. Ever see someone add a $85 accessory to their bow and then tell you how much quieter their bow is???........then you shoot with them and it doesn't sound any different to you........his desire to not feel like he wasted his money has him convinced it helps.

would I strip all my arrows and put Blazers on them??...........Yes. I already have. Do I think you are crazy not to????.......Of course not.