HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?
Old 01-15-2006, 08:26 AM
liquidorange
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?

the solution is so easy its stupid. no i dont think we need to get theUBHNJ involved at all. how dare they recommend costly permits. arent we all sick of permits for every little sneeze? [:@] currently if most dont know all you need to do is register at thompson park with your license and HUNTERS EDUCATION CARD to be able to get an envelope packed with maps and regulations for each park. THIS IS FREE! the solution is to limit the hunter daily access. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. you can have a sign in system and limit each park to a capacity the park can live with. i dont know maybe 1 man for so many acres of park. lets say tou turn it into a permit system with limited yearly permits. it then turns it into paying for the privilage to hunt a park you already own and pay for. imagine requiring a permit to be able to walk a dog in a park or to pay for a permit to hike a trail. tatum park is bow only so you wont see any buck shot flying. it is doe-s only and im kinda surprised and happy there are hunters willing to take out the does.LETS KEEP THE SYSTEM SIMPLE! on second thought let me get my check book and start writing out that check for a county park permit. CHING CHING$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[:'(]