HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Animals that have busted your deer hunt?!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:28 AM
buckhunter14
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Animals that have busted your deer hunt?!

C. Davis, I know how you feel on that one. One ofthe nastiest things of my life!

Sorry this isn't bow hunting but it is very funny! I was hunting a cow pasture while turkey hunting last year. The turkeys would come and feed heavy where the farmers dump the cow feed. I had 2 hen decoys out in the pasture. I was sitting in the middle of a pile of old fence stumps. (In the old days when they used to used stumps as fences) I was calling in a nice looking tom and he was coming very slow. I knew the cattle would be around when I called but it was no big deal. All of a sudden a big ole' cow comes and starts licking my decoy. Totally destroys the holding post and everything. Then a cow most have spotted me and walks up right behind me and is smelling and smelling. (They are blind as a bat) and all of a sudden I hear. HHHHAAACHUUUU... The cow sneezed all of the back of me and I had slober EVERYWHERE. I didn't even care about the tome anymore. I got up and he went running, I looked at the decoy, and picked it up and took it home to throw in the dumpster.

I guess it is funny now