HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DD scores again ... #10
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 07:20 AM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: DD scores again ... #10

Thank you Gus ... BTB as for the buck I shot yesterday he would field dress at about 120 lbs I would say ... as for what Buckeye said ..when I read his post it seemd tome to be a facetious remark in reguards to "5 imature" bucks..Im not sure why he could not just have said "Good job" or"hey how about showing a pic" ..or any number of things but he had to make in my opinion a snyde remark... maybe I was wrong and thats why I appogised BUT I still think it was a slam ... he would have no idea as to what size or age buck I shot yesterday all I saidis it was not a "trophy"I never mentioned anything about it being imature ..that is why I did not and will not no matter how mature the deer is will post pictures on this forum again...I will share my hunting stories and success but no more pictures... all it does is give fotter for all the so called "Trophy"hunters to throw darts ..which is no big deal but it sure gets old ..not to mention I am sure most of the guys on here get tired of it to ..

dd