HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hoyt Trykon
Thread: Hoyt Trykon
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 09:43 AM
wihunter402
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hoyt Trykon

ORIGINAL: wicchunter

I have one on order. I shot the Hoyt Trykon, Hoyt UltraTec, Mathews SB & SBXT, Mathews Conquest & Ovationand Bowtech Tribute... same nightone after the other.I threw out the longer bows first... they felt great and shot great but I wasn't looking for a longer bow... I only shot them for draw and shot comparison. I wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake going to a shoter bow. On the shorter bows I narrowed it to the SBXT & Trykon... and believe me... I would have taken any of the bows I shot in a heart beat... but I took the Trykon. Why? It just felt best for me and at full draw it was absolutely perfectly still in my hand.
The dealer was great... he shoots a Bowtech and kept telling me... forget the brand name... shoot all the bows as much as you need to and pick the one that feals best to you and that gives you the best results.After I picked the Trykon he told me that by watching me that would have been the one he would have picked for me... maybe that's a salesman talking but he never pushed me from one to the other.

Too try to answer your question... you have to answer that for yourself.. if you like it go for it. I'm shooting a 10yr old bow right now so everyone of these bows impressed me... A LOT. Good luck.
Very well said. I have the Trykon and I love it. I to shot several and they are all very nice. I personally like the tec riser and the way if feels in my hand. I was not a lucky as you as the dealer pushed the SBXT very hard but I just didn't like it as much.

So the best advice I have heard on here is shoot them all and decide for YOURSELF. The name on the bow is just a name. Good luck.