HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Im am sick SICK SICK !
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 07:26 PM
tsoc
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Im am sick SICK SICK !

If a law enforcement officer came to the scene of an accident where a motorists had struck a deer in the late evening and the deer was in a ditch on the side of the road not yet dead but immobilized what would they do?
You and I both know what they would do,they would clear everyone safely out of the way and would end it's suffering by shooting it.So please stop with the poacher analogy it's not right or fair.
Law enforcement officers legally have the right to do so.In the same token if you were blood trailing a deer and were deep in a forest or on a mountain,area's where there was clearly no possibility of harming some oneelse, you are telling me upon comingupon the animal in a similar situation you would sit or camp by the animal and let it's suffering be prolonged,or mark it's location to come back to it in the morning?
In the mountains in my home area,in the morning you would be coming back to a coyote feasted upon carcass.
I think if someone were to poll a significant amount of people from all walks of life they would find that very few would agree with allowing the animal to suffer.
I guess you could obey the letter of the law and just smash it's head with a rock,would that be the thing to do?