HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - openig day disaster!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 06:05 AM
gurubbi

Default RE: openig day disaster!!!!!!

Who are you to start saying about getting my act together? You don't know how much time i've spent putting this spot together to hunt it. Ok lets see, i have trail cam pics of about 5 different deer and one is a nice 6point. And a couple other small bucks and does. There is a huge scrapre by my stand about 2*2 in demension. There are droppings of poop all over the place to the left of my stand. And off to the right of my stand is a huge rub about 2.5-3 feet offthe ground. Me and me buddies suspect that it's from this huge 8 point that everyone in the area talks about. I did my HW, I scouted, if i didn't i wouldn't be hunting next to a railroad track. You think I'm stupid because i set up neart a railroad track?? Only if i could show you this area and you'd **** yourself. Yeah and you woulda just passed it up because it's near a train. I know more about hunting in 2 years then your whole life hunting. You don't know me so don't make false accusations about me and what i do nad how i set up a stand to hunt. You'll see, i plan on posting a couple of pics with my new digital camera, you'll see how much i did my HW and prepared and i'll make you swallow your words. My act is together buddy but idk about yours.