HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2 more for the freezer.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Leverdude
Typical Buck

Default 2 more for the freezer.

Well, the does here are bunched up again. I was in my blind this afternoon & 45 minutes before dark 3 came in. I wanted to shoot momma but she wouldn't turn for me but instead was facing directly at the blind. I just put it in Tues & I guess she was a little aprehensive about it. Not enough tho. After about 1/2 hour the third deer stepped out of the brush & I put one thru her. She ran off but the other 2 hung out only going a few feet away & deciding their friend was just paranoid I guess. When they came back out she offered me a broadside shot & I took it. The first deer I'm sure was a good shot as I watched it go in behind the shoulder, second deer I think was a good hit, sure felt right but it was dark enuff I couldn't see the arrow hit her thru the shoot thru mesh. I found one arrow & the begining of the blood trail & backed out. Going back bright & early in the AM to find them. Same spot the other one died in that womans yard & I sure dont want to push them off my property again. I might be dumb but I aint stupid.