HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How old to hunt?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 12:54 PM
BJR224

Default RE: How old to hunt?

Ok battlebuck...first of all I am no city slicker, I am from the country as i'm sure a lot of us here are, but your stereotyping attitude coupled with your inability to spell and use proper English are besides the point. Who are you toput yourself above the law and deem it appropriate for you and your children to break that law just because you own your own property. Are you insane, if everyone in the hunting community had your attitude it would almost push me to become an anti, which is near immpossible, or so I thought. I own my own property and I am certainly not going to let my children hunt without a license, nor did my Dad allow it with me. You are setting a bad example for your children as well as others around you.Do you realize the ramifications you would face if you were caught. Bring your children along on yourhunts and introduce them to the sport like every other lawabiding citizen does. I had no problemwaitingto enter the field with a gun until I was 12, and the learning experience I got from spending the time in the woods with my Dad up to that point was one inwhich I will never forget.