HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - another picture of the rack that was stolen
Old 11-30-2005, 04:21 PM
shortfatguy
Spike

Default RE: another picture of the rack that was stolen

dave, no i didnt give him a deposit. i paid in full! i gave him the cape with a 24" neck which he promptly sold on ebay for over 200 dollars. and i did check in with him. he had moved so i called him after tracking his number down and he told me he would call me back and didnt. since then he hasnt answered a call. I also had a local taxidermist who got ahold of him for me and told him that i wanted my rack back and he told him he would ship it to him and he never did. i am in no way at fault in any way for him taking off with my rack! i have since been informed that he sells alot of stuff on ebay and I am just hoping he didnt sell my rack. all i want is my antlers back. how could he charge storage fees for something he wont give back? I still have the same phone number as i did back then and he has NEVER called me. If he called me today I would make arrangements to pay to have my antlers shipped to me.