HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Selling Everything whole lot look!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 03:49 PM
WHiteboy

Default Selling Everything whole lot look!!!

OK Im testing the waters here .

Im listing everything I have for hunting including.

Brand new only used to dial in the scope
Horton Firehawk Crossbow with a $75.00 truglo scope & the horton quick release arrow holder.I havethe box for the bow & scope , all manuals , videos its all new.the bow is a 180 lbs pull .

Brand new ladder tree stand its the rivers edge deluxe stand very comfortable , this stand has been set up in a tree so it may show some scratches but its ony 2 months old, it comes with everything to set it up.it comes with the full body harness also.

everything has been used but is in new condition. I have well over $750.00 invested in this stuff ,the bow was $399.99 the scope was $75.00 the arrow holder was $25.00 so thats $500.00 in just the bow plus I have like 15 brand new arrows those wre like $40.00 the stand was $135.00.I have a brand new ground blind that was $100.00 I only buy the best .

Now all this stuff is located n Toledo Ohio 43605 area , I prefer this is all picked up or we could meet somewhere half way if needed.

Im asking $600.00 for everything. open to offers or trades ?? just ask

The only reason Im selling if you were wondering is hunting is just not for me Im just not into it , I thought Ide give it a shot but again its just not for me so my loss is your gain , PLus I have a 67 camaro Im restoring & the 8 hours I spend in the tree stand could have been allot of work done to my car , Ill leave the hunting to my friends LOL ,email me your offers , Im into paintball so I would trade all this for a nice autococker complete set up , let me know.

Josh [email protected] I have pictures of everything .

heres the tree stand
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Item/41/64/84/i416484vr05.jpg

Im asking $600.00 for everything