HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Have you ever Lost a WIFE or GIRLFRIEND due to Hunting??
Old 11-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Illinois Bowhuntin

Default RE: Have you ever Lost a WIFE or GIRLFRIEND due to Hunting??

A girlfriend once but oh well.3 years ago I almost lost my wife over the deal.Now she has learned that isMY time of the year.I still get crap for not helping around the house more.I know I should do more.But hey if I can be in the stand then I am there. LOL She has finally come to temrs with my hunting obsession (I know I spelled that wrong but I tried). She now gives me hell on a daily basis for not coming home with the buck I have been hunting for 3 years now and I have been on him exclusively for 2 weeks now.There is also now a P&Y 8 pointer there also so he is also a target for me.I will get them both this year if I can help it.I have gotten so close to the 10 that it makes me sick.I am moving up the fence row tonight in hopes of getting him before the last light is gone.She just smiles and laughs at me for it.She also has no problem with my trophies on the wall.We built a new house 3 years ago and the living room is ny room.The house was chosen for its wall space and looks with animals on the walls and the beams going across between the first and open upper level.All done in wood to accent my deer heads.I would say if you can work with them a little they usually come around if they care what it important to you.