HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T.V Hunting turning me into Activest
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 08:11 PM
saltflat

Default RE: T.V Hunting turning me into Activest

I personally don't think it is the host or hunter of the shows fault. I think it is there sponsors or whoever there authority is. If the guy doesn't comply he is out of a job. And honestly I myself cant stand canned hunts, I myself would really like someone to start a hunting show filmed strictly on public land that anyone could go to. But if you were given the chance for someone to pay you a good living to go and hunt on expensive ranches for free would you not take them up on it? Also if i was one of those hunting show hosts I think my hunting career would suck so bad because if you think about it you have already killed so many trophies. You have absolutely nothing to work forward too because you have already killed so many big deer. At least hunting in the real world you always wonder what the next day will bring or what the next years season will bring. Would't it be cool if all of us on this forum filmed and submitted one of our real world hunts a season and started a real hunting show. You sure would have an interesting show now wouldn't you. Hmmm maybe we ought to think about that.