HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois dream hunt or so I though.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 02:59 PM
irish56

Default Illinois dream hunt or so I though.

Hi guy's well my Illinois dream hunt was done in buy greed and incompence.OK I booked a hunt with Illinois Tropy Bowhunt's Owners Troy Hunter and Vic. Whent out in march to see prop. and shed hunt Troy took me and wife around found 4 sheds on one prop. in Fullton look at prop in Fulton Schyler brown and Mcdona. So I though I did my homework. Tell me to aply for tag in Mcdonua it easy to get . Wil for 11 day's same tree stand 8 day's bow and than 3 gun same tree stand I am in shock you want me to hunt the same stand for 11 day's not the real shooker it only may be 10 ac, of wood in between two cut corn filed's no wood in front for miles some start be hind prop. first three day's saw some deer 4 small bucks day two less deer two small bucks day three shot doe at 11:30 donate to the poor pay 30.00 to guide for pros. whent in with four weeler to get deer rough around an through woods. Ask were I am I going to hunt this afternoon guid say's I don't know. Nice ! no deer rest a week . Ok openen day gun felling sick know it's uless but get in tree Locals line only way deer can come gess what no deer. Got mad call outfitter on cell to see if he has some place to move me wont pick up phone or call back. Steaming now pack up and leave call outfitter and ask for two day's of money back geses what whont pick up . OK greed won out Over booking guids who don't have a clue What can I do so this dosen hapen to someone elese.