HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 06:42 AM
alwyshntn

Default RE: Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!

CONGRATS on the doe there ME....Very nice...Well I haven't been on here in quite awhile and have been huntin my ars off for the last month. It's about time to take a week to unwind. Well anyway I was in Iowa for 9 days and just couldn't connect on the Big one. It seemed I was so close so many times but just couldn't seal the deal. Oh Well.... Anyway our firearms season here in MO is going to be wrapping up in the next few days and deer movement has been pitiful. I did connect on this 8pt on Thurs. but it had a little ground shrinkage but nonetheless I am proud of him. He was crossing a narrow ridge pretty fast and I had to hurrily make a decision. He looked alot bigger standing out there. Well he only went about 70yds after the shot from the 30-06 connected. I ranged it and no kidding he was 290yds. LUCKY... I don't know where I held over his back but I hit him mid ways. Anyhow I'll take the lucky shot and the buck....