HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread
Old 11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Illinois Bowhuntin

Default RE: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

The rut is on here.This weekend is shotgun season so I wont be out hunting.I will have to wait until the following weekend to start hunting again.Unless I get rained out at work.I am going to go this evening to a spot that sees a lot of traffic during the rut.So hopefully I will get a shot at one.If the deer is a nice one then I am taking it.I have seen a couple times a nice 8 pointer but he isnt a P&Y buck.But he will look good on my wall as a european skull mount.I will take him if he comes by again.Should of shot him the first time but wondered about it too long and he walked away.He wont be so lucky this time.The weather is in the mid 40's for highs today with it in the 20's tonight.They will be moving early today.Just felt like sleeping in one morning today since I havent done that since the season started in Oct.Otherwise I would of went after the big 10 I am after.I will get him this year or I am giving up him for good.This is year 3 on him and he has gotten the best of me so far LOL