HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
MEhuntalot
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team Rack Masters (17) Thread!!!

Hey fellas...just checking in after my weekend of hunting back home, it was well worth the gas money as I had a very successful weekend!

I got a small doe friday evening around 330, complete pass-through in a less than ideal location (base of the neck) she only went 100 yards

Saturday morning comes and things start out bad...the first place we were heading ended up being a wash because someone beat us there. On to the next place (one of my favorites), we werent there for 30 minutes when a nice doe with a couple very healthy skippers. I drilled the doe with a double lung pass through and she piled up within 50 yards, my old man shot at one of the skippers and missed but he wasnt terribly upset with letting it live. The doe dressed out at 110.

To top the story off, on my way down on friday I nailed a small doe with my car, it completely flew over the roof and must have been 12 feet in the air at one point. She died as soon as she hit the ground...the cop showed up and I told him I was coming back to go hunting...oh the irony! [&:] minor damage to my car, I wasnt too worried about it anyway cause I only paid $700 for it