HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1983 GMC S15 For Sale $1000
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 08:03 AM
AlabamaDan

Default 1983 GMC S15 For Sale $1000

I've decided to sell my hunting truck. It's a 1983 GMC S15. V6, Power steering, power brakes, leather, 2WD, automatic, new brakes, good tires, bedliner, recently repainted, no dents, no scratches, good tires, new battery, 120000 miles, AC, original AM/FM Radio. Instead of carpet it has that rubber mat stuff. It's a good dependable truck with a straight body and good paint.

What's wrong with it? Well, the seat is torn where the driver sits. The windshield is cracked in the bottom right corner, but it won't get worse. Overdrive doesn't work, but hasn't given me a problem in years. It does leak a little, but I just keep the fluids checked and I've never had a problem.

The AC/Heater doesn't blow, the guy I bought it from said it was a relay but I've never taken the time to fix it. The AC Compresser doesn't appear to be frozen. He said it was easy to fix, I just never worried with it.

Overall it's a good dependable work/hunting truck. Maybe something for the farm or a new driver. I'm asking $1000. If interested please post here.