HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - deer feeding banned in ny what about you??
Old 10-09-2002, 07:32 PM
Hucklburry

Default RE: deer feeding banned in ny what about you??

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
We can't bait here in MO, and I am glad we can't. I know there are slobs who do hunt over bait. Do some work, learn what the deer are doing and when, and hunt them accordingly.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Jesus...Give me a break!!! If you have never been around it, haven't a clue about it, then don't condemn it!!!! slobs...please..

Good Luck All....Fletch
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Whoa, I need to explain myself. The way I wrote it your right.

What I mean by slobs is those who are baiting in MO when its illegal. I didn't mean to call legal baiters slobs. I am still not for baiting, but if its legal I didn't mean to infer the people are slobs.

And I prefer not to be around it. I think there are proper ways to bait, ways to help keep deer apart such as spreading the bait out more and such. The bait I typically see is corn, dumped on a 3-4' diameter pile on the ground. If nose to nose contact is an issue (and like I said before, who knows for sure??), then why not spread that same bait on a 20'X 20' area to help keep the deer apart? Is it too much work to do that?

--Jim