HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Using the bathroom in the woods
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 05:11 AM
kim398pl

Default RE: Using the bathroom in the woods

Yes I am old enough.. I feel to old.. ANyway I am only (soon to be 31). But I had a hyserrectomy last year, so I am on a high dose of Estrogen, which ofcourse leaves my body through urine.

I may jut have to volunteer to go in the woods and put that theory to test.

For the ladies out there. I do go on the ground. But I actually wear depends (they are a little comfy) when I hunt, that way I do not have to worry about toilet paper and carring something to put it in. When I get home, I shower and throw the depends away, no mess. Now here is my thing. I have thought about this. I had ot have srgery on my bladder in Jan of this year. They had to teach me how to self cath myself, since I could not go on my own for 2 weeks. I became a pro at this. I have seriouldy thought about taking catherdars in the woods, so I can just self cath and not have to get out of the stand..

Oh yeah for the one who mentioned the bottle and said I could be s ure shot, I usually can be. I have been peeing in th woods forever...lol

This is an interesting thread. I am getting alot of great responses, gonan print it out and sho my dad.

I know last year, I hunted others stands and well used the bathroom at their stands. They would hunt the next day and everytime they killed. This year, I am selfish, I only pee near my stand...lol

Kim