HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can anyone help?? I am stumped.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:58 PM
jackpot

Default Can anyone help?? I am stumped.

Well it seems like every year there is something that comes between myself and killing the 2 monsters in the woods. I have found sheds off these deer for the past 3 years and they both will score over 170. Up until 3 weeks ago I had a pretty good bead on them and where there bedding and feeding routes were and even found a couple of sproutestore up and a couple nice size scapes. So here is my problem......

3 weeks ago the neighbor north of our farm started LOGGING his land!!!!Not only that but the farmer that leases the land turned his cattle in on here for the first 2 weeks of October and has since removed them.Ever since then I have not seen hide nor hair of either of these bucks or any other deer. All sign has stopped and what was there has went dry. It is like they packed up and left the country. Needless to say that it has ended my early season bow hunting and since gun seasonis coming up here quickly in Missouri I am considering hunting other land in another county.

What would you guys suggest I do?? I have always trusted the guys who are on here and I really need some guidence on this.

Thanks,
Jackpot