HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana 10 Pt.
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 11:13 AM
davidmil
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Indiana 10 Pt.

All you have to do is have it hosted on a site....but it doesn't sound like you have that... so the next best thing is to resize it using a photo editing software. You first have to have it on your computer. If you have a digital camera I'm sure you have a way of doing that. If you don't but have a scanner... you can scan it in. You probably hadsome photo editing softwarecome with your camera if it's digitalor you have one installed from Microsoft such as Photo Editor or something. If not of the above are true, you're just about out of luck. OR, you could email it to someone if it's in your computer and let them post it, like me. ANYWAY, if it's on your computer resize it to less than 100KB with your software. Thenin you post click the box at the bottom labeled"Embed picture in post". Then select "Click here to upload". You'll get aselection box where you can browse your computer, find the picture... select it or double click and post your thread. All done. If you have no idea what I'm talking about... you're screwed. If you can email it to me I'll post it.[8D] [email protected]