HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread
Old 10-30-2005, 08:04 PM
PAhunterJEN

Default RE: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Finally checking in... I apologize for not posting lately...I'll get into that after a few words...

Congrats dab029 on your doe. It's a great feeling to get that first one.

Not much happening in my woods. I haven't seen any legal bucks - must be 3 X 4 or better here. I have seen some does but the only ones that have presented shots have been this years fawns. Way too small for me to shell out $60 for processing. If I could process them myself I would take one no problem. There has been a lot of activity but it must be going on at night. There are rubs everywhere with a few of them being on bigger trees and higher up. I've also seen a few scrapes that look to be used pretty often. I've only gotten out a few times though as when I do get free time it's been raining. This week should be good and I plan on getting out more.

Now I will explain my absence... I'm in the process of separating from my husband. I wasn't going to post anything on here about it but I feel I owe you guys an explanation for my absence. In the next week or two I will be moving out to my new place in another county. So until then I will be packing stuff. I am also job hunting when I can. I will still hunt here when I can even though it has been lousy. I am waiting for doe tags for another county now and I will be hunting there as soon as I can. Perhaps the change of scenery will do me good. Where I am moving there are a couple of 100 acre farms nearby and I will have permission to hunt on at least one of them, plus on the farm where I'll be living. So anyway guys, I'm still out there and still trying. And with all that is going on it sure feels good to get out in the woods and forget about my troubles.

I'll check in as soon as I can...

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!