HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ONE BIG BUCK OR SEVERAL SMALL ONES?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ONE BIG BUCK OR SEVERAL SMALL ONES?

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THIS QUESTION ...WHEN YOU GOING TO TAKE OL'E DOC HUNTING WITH YOU ;&gt)
DD, it's hard to take a guest when you are one[&o], if that makes sense, when we went to do our food plots at the land we had leased, the widow (BTW did i mention she is a fruitcake)of the man that had owned the land has decided that no one is going to be hunting the property, we where on a year to year lease, if i ever have something like this again i'll be going for a five or ten year lease with first right of refusal, sonowi will be trying to find something to get in for next year, i would like to stay in our little corner of the world but may join somethin in south or central bama, i am still trying to get at least bow-hunting permission where i saw the 8pt, i took some pics of him and will try to post them here, he is a 8pt with a little drop tine(9pt) the quality is poor it was taken with a 10X optical zoom digital camera, but at least you can tell what he is, oh yea, he came out at 5:05 and stayed out there with a smaller buck, for 30 minutes, fun to watch anyway