HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Mail Men (9) thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 11:28 AM
extreme1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Extreme. LOL. My wife caught me sniffing the clean tampons to make sure they didn't have some ocean breeze scent to them or something
LMAO--not sure what my wife would say,but something along the lines like"are you friggin crazy"what kind of a sick,perverted-----well it really dosnt matter---she would probably just giggle and walk away.Then it would take the rest of the day to try to explain to her what the sole purpouse was.I still dont think she would understand.But WE do and thats all that matters,right guys!------lol

24/7----I think the question came from chuck----but good to know otherwise.
We dont have any CWD areas here.I am curious though how big of an area this spreads?and are the deer any good for eating?What precautions are takin for dressing out a CWD deer?
Hopefully your area rids of this problem,and you can get a buck to help prevent spreading the disease.
I will be out tomorrow morn,then come home,have a nap and head to work---man I just gotta win that lotto 6/49----up to $40 million,biggest in Canadian lottery history.StealthyOne---did you buy a ticket?
1 thing I will promise guys if I win we as a team will be heading out on a hunt,guided,or unguided,on the best place available for monster bucks,all expenses paid of course