HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Mail Men (9) thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 09:19 AM
extreme1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

You know---I have been reading alot about using "unscented"tampons and pads to use for your scents.This is something I will have to try.Not sure what my hunting partners will think of this,probably just laugh there butts off.Imagine what your wife would say if you took the box from the bathroom and she seen you pack it in your hunting bag.Actually this is a horible thought---maybe just go to the store and buy my own------lol

I am washing my cloths again in baking soda.Works great to get rid of any unwanted smells that deer arent to impressed with.I pack them in a plastic tote and place the baking soda box on the bottom.I think it would work the same as having the box in the fridge.
Chuck---glad to hear the scrape is being visited.Does in the scrape is also a good thing because the bucks will soon follow.Good luck with it and keep us posted on what happens next.
24/7---sorry to hear about the 8 point,hopefully you will get your chance with him again.Remember putting mole skin on your rest may raise your arrow up slightly.You may have to adjust your rest down or your nock up a hair to put it back where it was.Is your rest a regular prong style rest?you just may have to replace the teflon on the prongs.
I am working the dreaded afternoon shift this week,evening hunts are definately out of the question.I might head over to the mock scrape and freshen it up some.Not raining today(as of yet)supposed to be decent weather for the next 3 days.I plan on going out in the morn.Hopefully something transpires
Jason