HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - $50 OFFER (would you take it?)
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 07:27 AM
deer-hunter18

Default $50 OFFER (would you take it?)

Well i went for a walk yesterday, down by where i hunt, it is a new piece of ground that i just gained acess to. THe farmer who owns the land told me that there was a handicap guy that hunts with a cross bow, out of a WHEELCHAIR. So i see this truck and it is almost dark so i wanted to make sure that he was alright, so i just said very loudly is any one out there. He replied ya can you come help me. At this point im just wondering if i need to call 911. So i ran in there and there he was sitting in his wheelchair, and his crossbow on his lap with a big old doe sitting by him. And i said wow nice shot she is huge. Then i grabed the back legs and started draging, he said are you going to drag that all the way to my truck, i said yep. So we get going it was only about 100 yard drag, I get all the way to the truck and see the deer wasn't even gutted yet, Then i thought duh he wouldn't be able to gut it. So i gutted the deer and then put it in the back of his truck. He thanked me so many times it was unbelievable. LOL Then he takes out is wallet and say here a fifty for your troubles, i kindly told him no way in HE!! im taking money for what i just did, wrote my cell number on a piece of paper and handed it to him, and told him if you ever need help gutting or draging give me a call i live right up the road and i will come and help you. I just thought it was funny, because he offered me $50 to gut and drag a deer 100 yards.