HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread
Old 10-22-2005, 01:17 PM
jamiebuck

Default RE: Official Team 27 Thread

congrats , riverbottom some meat for the frezzer, hows the hole that that muzzy left Iwas thinking on buying some this year.

i went out this morning it was frezzing rain but not coming down hard by the time i got to my stand it stop, its started to get light out so i wanted to try my can call, flip it over twice within 15 min i here somthing walking in the woods ,i see a deer coming in it was a fork comes right to my side about 10yards then a heard another deer walking, i didnt want to shoot the fork, to early, so i finealy get to make out the other deer it look to 8 pt, had nice rack on him and he wouldnt come in, he was about 30 yards out but hes vitals were coverd by trees, he ended up wailking down the hill, un alarmed, so hoppfully me and him will meet again[8D]as for my fork,he will live to grow bigger, the funny thing they kind of came in together, then when they came to my stand area they seperarted, well aleast i didnt see any bears today, good luck guys lets win this thing