HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 07:20 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Guy's!

I was out tonight and thing's looked to be perfect ,the wind was silent the sun was out ,and the temp's were dropping ,but never seen a hair ,i'm not sure whether it was just too nice or the dirt bike's were out again .These guy's just have no idea what's going on in our forest's ,but i guess they have a right to be there as well as we do .
I was in my stand and about 5:30 pm It felt like thunder ,it was soo bad that i grabbed ahold of the branch on the tree that my stand was in ,I've never ever experienced anything like it ,it continued for about 30 second's and the ground and the tree's were all shaking ,I thought I was going to fall clean out of my treestand .When I got home my wife and kid's were talking about it ,it seem's that we had an earth tremor here and on the new's they said it hit 3.5 to 4.0 on the rictor scale . I've never ever seen anything like it before .
Anyway's i won't be back out till morning and I'm going to put a mock scrape down near a buck rub that we found on the weekend ,I'm also going to setup my stealth cam just to see what's moving around this spot .I'm not going to hunt it till next week ,I might pick up a dripper this weekend and put it up as well ,maybe this might give me a bit of an advantage against this big buck that appear's to be hanging out here ,he's got every other tree all along the bush ripped up and I mean ripped ,and not a chance that he';s just a little guy either .I'm going to invite him to our contest and dinner ,so we'll see what happen's next week .

nubo