HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Regret the Whisker Bisquit
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 11:04 AM
BOWFANATIC
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Regret the Whisker Bisquit

ORIGINAL: Cannonball

I haven't read every single post here but I will add my input as long as no one yells at me. I have seen the WB work well on many many bows, but it dosn't like my bow. I have had it in 3 pro shops and worked on it myself with not success. Its really hard on my fletching and won't paper tune to bullet holes. I shot a bow with a NAP ultra rest and loved it, that is what I will go with next year. I really like the WB because of no moving parts, really simple and the arrow containment but it just dosn't get along with my bow. So I will say bye bye next year.
I promise I wont yell at you.Just thought I'd give you some advice as long as you already invested some $$ in the WB.
Aside from the old bows with the deflex riser and no cut out shelf , I've never come accross a compound bow itself that couldn't be tuned to shoot a WB. Nine times out of ten it'snot the bows fault , it's the arrow shooting through the biscuit. If your arrow is leaving your string like a wet noodle as it passes through your biscuit you'll always have fletching damage. If you want to give it an honest shot I'd suggest trying different arrow spines. I don't know a thing about your setup but I'd be willing to bet a heavier spined arrow will start showing results imediately ,on your fletchings and paper tuning.