HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Regret the Whisker Bisquit
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 10:15 PM
aeroslinger
Typical Buck

Default RE: Regret the Whisker Bisquit

Wow. What a thread. I can't keep up. Well, here's my confession. I shot a Bodoodle Pro and it is a fine rest. Thought about a drop away but went with a WB instead. At first I thought I had screwed up. Kept adjusting until I got it shooting right. Put a new string/cable on not too long ago and reset everything all over. Shot 3 robinhoods within a week. I does seem to make plastic vanes wavy, which isn't that big of a deal. With the 3 rb's I was down to 2 good arrows so I bought a dozen xx78's and fletched them with 4" helical feathers. The feathers are holding up incredibly well. I love my WB. I may someday try a drop away but right now I'm quite happy with the WB. I also remember reading somewhere somebody wrote something up trying to explain that, while normal fletching contact had adverse effects on arrow flight, the fletching contact through a WB was different as all vanes were contacted more evenly and thus acted as to straighten the arrow out. Maybe somebody saw this also. I don't remember exactly what it said but something along those lines. Moot point I suppose. I like mine.