HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread
Old 10-14-2005, 09:55 PM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "The Bad News Bucks" (4) Thread

Hey Guys
Another good night on stand,had a 140 type 4x5 come in to the antlers at last light again. He 's the same one I had come in last week. Oh well, I'll keep trying and I also scared up the other 3 bucks as I walked into my stand. There also the same 3 that are2 that are 15o ish and the 170 plus buck. The wind was right too as I walked in ,guess the bucks were laying low in the tall grass out in the open fields,why I don't know.
Had the local policecall my wife asking if she knew anyone who owned a red truck and was wearing camo,man she said her heart sunk and she almostcried thinking the worst had happened to me. She said yeah and that I was bow hunting. The cops said good they won't bother me as they thought I was a serial rapist or something LMAO. But it wasn't a nice thing to happen to the wife,she said that was bad .
Guys be careful out their as the tempatures start to get coolerand we start to wear that extra clothing to keep warm. Making those steps up the trees a little longer cause of our extra clothing. Take Care And God Bless,
Youngfart