HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - rediculas
Thread: rediculas
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 12:58 PM
DannyD
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: rediculas

Mad,
Do you listen tyo 8 track tapes or CD's? (just a rhetorical question)

Fact is that change is not always bad. Hopefully you would agree that modern tree stands are far more safe than the 2x4 and some nails treestands that some folks use. Is that bad?

Don't get me wrong, I own andhunt witha 30-30 but are there better cartridges out there. I would say yes. Is it wrong to use them? I don't think so.
What is wrong with packing a lot of things to hunt all day (possibly 12-13 hours at a time) ? I carry extra clothing with me to deal with the changes in temp or precipitation without having to hike back several milesto the truck. Is thatreally rediculous?

If I only get to hunt a 6-7 days a year why not make my chances the best possible. Like wearing Camo, Is it wrong? Is it better to wear blue jeans and a white tee shirt when camo is available to me?

There is nothing wrong with tradition. I just don't think that whenpeople take advantage of some technology it is rediculous.

couldn't the same be said about your grandfather when heused his 30-30 . I bet there was someone back thenlike you saying Geez, a 30-30, My granfather used a musket and ball to hunt. What'll they think of next.