HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hook ups
Thread: Hook ups
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
KonaBoy
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hook ups

Well, I don't know if anyone else actually went through the online dating thing, but I did. I meet her on this board actually (won't mention her name). We just started talking at first, then she asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend, I thought, SCORE, a chick who hunts, fishes and likes good music (LED ZEPPELIN RULES!!!) I was on top of the world, I had a girlfriend, and we actually went for a couple months. Then trouble started, like people hacking into her account and then sending me an email saying that she wanted to break up with me But I couldn't do anything because, she wasn't even close to me, didn't have her phone #.I was devestated, I kinda went into a sulk, wasn't enjoyin anything, it was bad. Then she emailed me and told me what happened. Then she said sinceitmight happen again, she said maybe we should just be friends. I was cool with that, so it was all good again. Looking back on it, I kinda felt like I was missing something, like just cuddling, hanging out, you know, stuff like that. So if you think I was just "rambling on"(anyone get it??), that's your own descision. But I think that if she's like an hour or two away, it could work cause there's weekends and stuff. But farther than that, I really honestly that now that I've experienced it, I dunno, your choice.

Cory