HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread
Old 10-05-2005, 07:31 PM
PAhunterJEN

Default RE: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Moonglo - Congratulations on the new baby!

I went out Monday morning and didn't see a darn thing.
Missed Tuesday sleeping in and going shopping.

This morning I also slept in. This is what happens when you don't sleep at night.
This afternoon I went out to a ground blind. This blind is at the edge of a narow strip of woods right near where a funnel opens towards the woods. At about 5:30 I turned to see a doe looking at me about 25 feet away. Of course I was facing the wrong direction. She got as close as 20 feet then stomped around a bit and left. Later I heard a snort from a different direction. When it became too dark I left my blind to walk the trail back thru the woods. I spooked another doe and then looked down to find a huge scrape. Hope they don't mind me stepping in it! I know where the two main trails are near the scrape and when the wind is right I will set up between them. That's about it here. We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow night and then get cooler weather. I hope it gets cooler so that the deer will move more and the skeeters will leave me alone.

Going back out in the morning.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!