HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread
Old 10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Illinois Bowhuntin

Default RE: Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread

Congrats on the new addition to your family.
I ended up with 3 does and a coyote this weekend when it was all said and done.Every hunt both morning and evening stands had a lot of doe action.The yote chesed away the turkeys coming up to me.He stopped and looked back at the turkeys he chased away I let my arrow fly and 35 yards later it blew right through him.
The bucks arent coing to my spots just yet.But the does sure are.I will concentrate on these spots when the pre rut hits.I am starting to see a lot of rubs and I am on to a rub line on a ridge.I found a new choke point at the orchard that is littered with rubs and acorns.I am planning on hunting this spot tomorrow both morning and evening.I dont have to play the wind here so much I am on one side or the other depending on the wind.So this is a ideal ambush spot for cruising bucks when the rut will be in.

Hope everyone has great luck while there out hunting.Jen I know you will get your buck this year.