HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Flash Light Review
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Jackson Bowner
Fork Horn

Default Flash Light Review

I was reading a post from WVBowhuntr about Surefire flashlights and rather and offer up comments within his post, I thought I might post this thread on its own because it is a little more generic. Last year I decided I had had enough of the cheap flashlights that seem dominate the market. I started looking though various threads in this forum and used Google to search for technical information. In my first Google searchI typed in flash light review thinking that I would just end up with a bunch of crap. Instead, the first site it took me to was a site at www.flashlightreviews.com At first I thought this would be some commercial site basically advertising for a manufacturer or group of manufacturers. I was pleasantly surprised to find a wealth of unbiased reviews on about every flashlight there is. It helped me narrow my choices down and maybe it will help some of you who may have an interest as well. Who would think someone would devote a ton of hours to a flashlight review website? But this guy has and I am grateful for his help!