HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hook ups
Thread: Hook ups
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Washington Hunter

Default RE: Hook ups

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

Yes I did ask for your opionions and i know you gave them to me, but you sounded very mena about it. Oh and can I do what I please w/ my attitude and my language...what you don't like bad words boy? You gonna cry to the mods and tell them I've been bad? Go ahead. So it might take alittle more to get you mad at me, and just cause you are 17 don't mean a hill of beans to me, and it does seem like you wanna play some games w/ me and if ya do lets go...if ya don't keep ya "dang" mouth shut.
I have been here for less than a week, and I bet I can beat you at this game b/c I have done it more than once and kicked some butt and I will do it again. If you don't think I can beat you at agruing mabye I could at kicking you but, I was in probation for 5 months b/c of 3rd degree battery and assult. Now if ya wanna contiune we can if not shut ya mouth. I didn't wanna come to start nothing and I would really like to end it w/ you.
lmao.

There is a difference bewteen being mean and not sugar coating things. Everyone here knows that I don't sugar coat anything. Ever. Yes, it sometimes makes me seem a little rude, but it works. I've had a lot of experience with relationships and quite a few of the kids here know I give good advice when it comes to them.

Honestly, I don't care about your language or your attitude. I cuss quite a bit, I just don't on here because (a) there are young kids who frequent these boards and (b) it's against HuntingNet's rules. Not only that, but it makes you look immature and stupid. If you can't argue without bringing foul language into it then you need to just stop.

Who pulled the age card here? I never mentioned the fact that I'm older than you having anything to do with what we were arguing about. You brought that up, not me. I gave you my honest opinion, it had nothing to do with how old either of us are. I'll be the last person at HuntingNet to pull the age card.

Again, there aren't any games being played here. You asked for an opinion, got one, didn't like it, and decided to get an attitude. Get the chip off of your shoulder and there won't be any problems.

lmao.

You're threatening me physically now? You've been on probation for 3rd degree assault? Am I supposed to be scared of that? Worried? Is it supposed to intimidate me and make me stop giving my opinions because you don't like them? Good luck with that. I'm not scared or worried or intimidated by you. Do you honestly want to 'kick me?' I'll be happy to PM you my address. You can fly out here and go for it.

Anything else?