HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hook ups
Thread: Hook ups
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Washington Hunter

Default RE: Hook ups

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner
lmao.

You've been here what? A week, maybe two?

You think I have a problem with you? Don't flatter yourself, honey. It'll take a lot more than you whining about not being able to find a real boyfriend for me to have a problem with you.

You think I'm trying to start problems with you? Wrong again. You asked about online relationships, I gave you my opinion. You asked if I would ever 'hook up' with someone from the internet. I gave you my opinion. Whether it's what you wanted to hear or not, and I'm sure it wasn't, you asked for my opinions.

Rubbing my nose in your stuff? Again, you asked for my opinion. Don't want my answers? Ask someone else. Don't like my answers? Tough. Deal with it.

Little middle school game? I don't believe that we've evern got a game going on here. You asked for my opinions, I gave them to you. You know, I'm getting a real feeling of de ja vu, here. Have I said this before?

You'll beat me at it? Now that is completely laughable. You've definitely not been here long enough to know even the first thing about me, let alone whether you would win a petty little argument in an online forum. You could try, I suppose. Everyone else has.

For the record, take the foul language and bad attitude elsewhere.

If you want to hear "Yes, OMG, you should liketotally date someone online because, like, those types of fake relationships are the best!" you're going to have to go somewhere else.