HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 08:51 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

ORIGINAL: Goose 11

Atlasman,
Can you give me some more details about your trip.........I am always looking for first hand experience with outfitters.

Thanks...........and congrats again on a job well done.
Yes, this is his web-site:
http://deerhuntingnc.com/

The guy who runs the lodge is Gil Cutchin. He is a good friend of my family, we really enjoyed our time there. He has some excellent guides and loads of Deer and Turkeys. Like I said, his land is a huge cotton farm. It is beautiful! If you want a greathunting trip and a reasonable price go see Gil! He's actually going to be featured on a hunting show on the "Men's Channel" I think it's called "Southern Outdoor Expirence" they were there while we were andfilmed my brother for the show. I don't know when the show will air, but that place is awesome!!!I couldn't believe it was in North Carolina! It really looks like Ohio, or Illinois, or mabey Kentucky. I'll try to post a picture or two. Give Gil a call, he has lots of repeat business,but he also has plenty of room! I recommend him very highly!!! During our trip, we saw a total of about 50 deer, all while the moon was full, the weather couldn't have been worse! Yet the deer moved and we all had shots and saw some solid P&Y bucks!
Trae

Thanks Goose,

Looks like a really nice place there.

I have been planning to go on a hunt in 2007 but have yet to decide where and how crazy I want to get with it.

May head up to Saskatchewan and try to put one of those walking houses on the ground []