HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you guys do to fund your archrey.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:48 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What do you guys do to fund your archrey.

I've done a few things over the years--studied communications sattelite equipment repair in the Army, but always preferred to work with my hands. Had a partial scholarship to college, but joined the Army instead, then got marriedand never followed up on school. Did upholstery for several years, was a furnace operator in a copper tubing plant, metal stud framing and drywall, and most recently accoustical ceiling framing and installation. Should have used my brain instead of my back. Been off work for a while now--old injury from a confidence course in the Army has came back to haunt me as arthritus in my ankle. For the past 18 months, my hobby-turned-business--strings and bows--has been what I do. It's nowhere near a living, but it's fun. Doc took me off work and gave me a slim-to-none chance of returning. Still trying to figure out something to do to make a living, but in the meanwhile I'm staying pretty busy and have more time to devote to what I hope will one day pay the bills.

Chad