HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY
Old 09-17-2005, 06:30 AM
pig dog 02

Default RE: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

Shortee,

For someone with a law degree, your posts sure don't make you seem like a very educated person. What is up with your stream-of-consciousness-psycho-babble? Whatever it is, it is not a very effective way to communicate, especially on an internet forum where people cannot hear your tone or see your facial expressions. You are right about some of the facts. The convicted isAsian,and the victims are white....so, what's your point? What do those facts have to do with guilt or innocence, or the FACT that several people are now dead?

I am a white, middle-class male. Suppose I shot and killed 5 Asian hunters in cold blood while trespassing on their land....the reaction from the overwhelming majority would be the same, as would the result. I would be convicted of murder, and hunters around the country wouldbe thankfulfor the justice I received.Yep...that's right.Even though I'm white and the victims wereAsian, everyone would still feel bad for the victims' familes, and they would still be happy that I was convicted, and some would still bewilling to supply the rope or ammo to kill me....and I would deserve it all.

Your premise is ridiculous and insulting. You have convinced us all thatyou are a complete idiot. Someone much smarter than I once said that it is better to shut up and be thought an idiot that to open your mouth and confirm it. You have done us all a favor andconfirmed it. No one has to wonder anymore.