HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY
Old 09-16-2005, 10:16 PM
uncle matt
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wisconsin Deer hunters who were shot, shooter found GUILTY

heeze gutshot shortee:
you need to blame someone dont you???
Well, Mr. Man-with-all-the-answers, who is to blame for the dead hunters? Let's hear your wacked out, far reaching theories as to how this one man shot and killed these unarmed folks and somehow it's not his fault or doing.

Just which planet do you come from that you feel you can always place the blame of your actions on someone else?

I don't know if you're intentionally trying to type in a manner which others might read and think you, too are not quite in touch with the english language, but it sure seems that way because it is not applied evenly. Sorry, simple investigative observation. YOu're busted on that count because as you start accusing others of race carding, it is you who starts to break the sentences up. Pretty juvenile.

Besides that, you are just being borderline hostile and down right confrontational and that's not what is supposed to be tolerated here. I wouldn't be suprised if you hear from a mod in the near future.

And as far as race carding goes, don't bring it here buddy cause this (my) family is multi-racial and I'm damn proud to say it.

You might want to seek out some help there buddy.

Attorney? Maybe in Romper Room or on Sesame Street.