HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Bag Em & Drag Em (29) Thread
Old 09-15-2005, 09:11 AM
PAhunterJEN

Default RE: Official Team (29) Thread

This photo is from one of the farms bordering my property. You can see where the oats were cut and where the corn is now. The woods to the left are my property - that property line runs over 1000 feet. The property is all wooded at the top and runs down over the hill dropping about 600 feet in elevation with a nice creek at the bottom. The apple trees are also at the bottom. There are several very well travelled trails leading to the creek. It's hard to hunt the bottom though because of the way the wind swirls around. I do have several places set up near the trails leading down though.
Oh, also the little point on the right side of the photo is the best place to hunt. There is about a 1/4 of an acre there of mature producing oak trees with another large uncut farm field on the other side. I have a terrific ground blind set up near the corner of the property - it's situated in such a way that I can intercept the deer as they come into the woods from he field. Some day I might get a tree stand built there too.....