HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:28 PM
extreme1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Women Hunters: Are they welcomed into your group?

She would be more then welcome to be the camp maid,you know,making breakfast at 4 in the morning,keeping the fire on,hot supper and serving beer to the guys while playing cards in the evening.Oh and most important always look good.
You all Know I'm only joking right

I would be more then happy to have a female hunt with me.I just wish my wife would be interested in it.She understands why I hunt,and has more then enough patience with me as season rools around
I truely think it would be better for the relationship if we spent time in the woods hanging stands together,scouting,practicing our archery skills together but I am only dreaming.She dosnt want to kill an animal,but will gladely eat it.
If I owned a camp,and a female hunter wanted to hunt and other guys were not interested in having a female present then they would know where the door is

I actually know one lady(my aunt) that farms and loves hunting(rifle) she knows everything about hunting and deer habbits.I ask her for advise sometimes.My uncle wont hunt with her much,she always shows him up