HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wyoming #1
Thread: Wyoming #1
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Knightia
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wyoming #1

[blockquote]quote:

The study is based on a 2002 telephone survey of about 241,000 adults and is the first to provide data on gun storage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, its authors said. [/blockquote]

Are we to assume that that many people told a telephone interviewer about firearms they had in the house????? I'm astounded that anyone would admit to anyone they didn't know well about the status of firearms in their posession or home.
Ya who would be answering these phone surveys?I dont know. But i bet those with the lowest figures -DC- dosnt report all there ilegal firearms knowen to be there.
Knowen to be there based on fbi& other stats on very high numbers of gun crimes in DC.

But if these Dr,s etcwant to know how many ppl are wounded with intent or otherwise- they dont have to do a survey of the number of guns owned per household- those stats they are involved in& avalable to all, as are the crime rates peretc .

I have a hint for them we may have a lota guns& few antigun laws& restrictions - but our crime rate is pretty low- lower the DC,s where there own flawed stats& info says firearms barely exist in any numbers at all& they have plents of gun control laws already.