HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!
Old 09-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Hey guys,

Good to see everyone is still in this thing and I am looking forward to October to see what some of you guys are dragging out of the woods
I figure I better give you guys and update on my scouting. My Trail Mac Digital scouting camera started screwing up on me last week so I have to send that back to Trail Mac tommorrow to get it replaced. I figured that till then I needed something to get some pics, so this afternoon I went to Wal-Mart and picked up a cheap Moultrie Digital Scouting camera and set it up. I won't get a chance to check it till Friday but it is set-up about 20 yards from where I plan on putting my ground-blind on Friday. I checked the area out again yesterday and it just keeps getting better and better. A TINY thicket (probablly 1/4 to 1/2 acre) with a single trail (the only way out) that leads under three HUGE white oaks that are filled with acorns. In a 20 yard circle there are 6, yes 6 different scrapes and I found 5 different rubs in the same area. I am pretty sure that this is that huge 150" class 10 point I have been seeing, hopefully Friday I will have some pics of the brute.
I am gonna e-mail Rack and see if maybe he can get a free minute to talk archery with his team..... heck, he might owe us all some new bows for just letting him be on our team. Some of you new guys may not know Rack-Attack but he is a great guy, he produces some GREAT bucks pretty much every year, I think last year was the only year since I have been on here that he didn't tag a biggun.

Well guys, I may not get a chance to be on here till Friday or so. I am getting a new Dell Computer tommorrow so I am gonna have to get that all set-up and get all the info off this comp and on to that one. I'll talk to you guys in a few days.