HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 06:16 AM
schmalts

Default RE: I want to become a hunting guide, what must I do?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Schmalts,
Now you've gone and done it! I'm going to have to consult Beaver Jack by radio before doing anymore hunting. Thanks for the tip Sounds like your full of good advice.
I don't take offense to anything except the fact that your back slaping some poor kid who asked how to become a guide. And that's what I'm refering to.

Edited by - surestrike on 10/30/2002 22:22:06
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote> If you read your other posts that wasnt what you refering too, you specificly made a smart comment and asked what i needed or used a guide for so i told you, again . Maybe dont take offense so fast next time and start making smart comments, and read the posts a little better. I like a good debate as good as anyone but hate it when someone does not read the facts in earlier posts before making snotty comments that already had an answer.
The advise i gave to this kid was just that, and something to think about for him. I Just want him to realise some of the expectations that may arise from a client who is on what he referred to as the &quot;big hunts&quot; , and i assummed he was talking about high dollar hunts that he probably saw in videos, not some 1500$ public land drop camp special with low quality/kill ratio. Just rtying to help him as much as anyone else.