HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 09:21 PM
PAHUNTER21
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Well guys, I screwed up my shoulder somehow today. Not good news. Every time I move it, it feels like my arms going to just fall out of the socket.[:@]

I haven't tried drawing my bow today for fear I hurt myself worse. I think I'll take a couple days off from shooting.

I've also ran into another snag. I'm starting a new shift at work. Normally I work the graveyard shift (10PM to 6AM) which used to give me plenty of time for my hunting exploits. Having a newborn at home, and my wife working, I'm stuck. I've decided to take on a stead 2nd shift job (2PM to 10PM) which is going to make it even more difficult to get out and do stuff unless I can find a babysitter for the mornings. [&o]

Another snag: Due to our wacky PA liscensing system, I have yet to recieve my antlerless tags... I think the WMU is closed, so I doubt I will even get them. Guess I'm just going to have to head to the local courthouse and get my local antlerless tags. Gotta get some meat in the freezer ASAP. I tell ya, the first baldy that walks by me is going to get a 100gr muzzy right in the boiler room. I haven't had backstraps for a whole year. I think i'm going through withdrawls. [:@]